20120920

martin gore why aren't you as glorified as dave gahan

7/18/2012 3:47 PM Edit | Delete
i woke up listening to faint music played by the construction workers just outside my place.
now these guys, they are really something. all they do is waste their money on beer, then they do whatever they do in construction, then they go home and eat the cheapest/dirtiest food they can find, and sometimes get nasty with the femalekind whenever one finds herself lost right where they linger idly.

curiously, because i thought the song meant a lot, tried to pullup youtube.
it was martin gore.
i saw him with this almost skeletal facade, singing his heart out.
its as if mescaline has taken over his system. God bless 1984. and depeche mode:

I want somebody to share Share the rest of my life
Share my innermost thoughts Know my intimate details
Someone who'll stand by my side And give me support
And in return She'll get my support
She will listen to me When I want to speak
About the world we live in And life in general
Though my views may be wrong They may even be perverted
She'll hear me out And won't easily be converted
To my way of thinking In fact, she'll often disagree
But at the end of it all She will understand me
I want somebody who cares For me passionately
With every thought And with every breath
Someone who'll help me see things In a different light
All the things I detest I will almost like
I don't want to be tied To anyone's strings
I'm carefully trying to stay clear Of those things
But when I'm asleep I want somebody
Who will put their arms around me And kiss me tenderly
Though things like this Make me sick
In a case like this I'll get away with it

and i do still rmmber you, midori. though this time, im not in the position to yield.

No comments:

Post a Comment