20120920

to our nation's hero and the bible

7/17/2012 10:46 AM Edit | Delete

from rizal my idol chickboy of all time (next to tyrion lannister), to the greatest fiction of all time (next to harry potter), and to my thoughts that wishes words be like knives and jökulhlaups.

Noli me tangere, meaning "don't touch me" / "touch me not", is the Latin version of words spoken, according to John 20:17, by Jesus to Mary Magdalene when she recognizes him after his resurrection.

John 20:17
New King James Version (NKJV)
17 Jesus said to her, “Do not cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to My Father; but go to My brethren and say to them, ‘I am ascending to My Father and your Father, and to My God and your God.’”
______________________
Diego's Amygdala: Who wants a God who doesn’t want to be touched?

No comments:

Post a Comment